About Our Client
Our client is a global beauty company with product that ranges from makeup to skincare. They have a strong digital presence in almost all social media platform. Their products are known to be long lasting and have a high quality. Currently they are still expanding and looking for top candidates to grow with them.
- Help to identity the target audience and propose the right long-term media strategy
- Optimize plans and budgets according to different objectives with best media mix (mostly online media）
- Execute and have a real-time monitoring about the current campaign to ensure all the ads were displayed appropriately.
- Manage all analysis and reporting of campaign weekly
- Keep a good relationship with the media owner and local suppliers
- Keeping up with the newest industry research figures, including distribution figures and audience figures; monitoring main competitors’ market strategies
- Invoice reconciliation and payments
- Bachelor degree or above
- Associate degree in Marketing is preferred
- Fluent in English is mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in media planning field.
- Strong presentation skills and data analysis ability
- Good communication skills in the cross-cultural and cross-departmental co-ordination context.
- Good team-player; Driven, self-motivated and analytic in the role of media management.
- Experience in beauty industry is preferred