About Our Client
Since 2018, BOSSHIRE has been assisting global companies in recruiting top talent capable of bringing next-level contributions. With a team of recruitment experts highly experienced in Human Resources and Consulting, the talents discovered by BOSSHIRE display outstanding technical expertise as well as inspiring attitudes. With an office in Jakarta, BOSSHIRE expands the networks in Indonesia enables for a wide talent coverage, resulting in the capability to excellently fulfill the clients' recruitment needs.
- Provide consultation and guidance regarding HR policies, best practices, and strategies for managing employee relations and complex HR issues under the direction of the director.
- Ensure the highest standards of excellence through employing HR service delivery best practices.
- Establish and administer HR processes across the employee experience / life-cycle, including talent acquisition/onboarding, development, engagement/retention, and off-boarding; employee/labor relations; performance management.
- Assist hiring managers in completing staffing needs assessments and developing recruitment strategies; leveraging systems, researching job boards, introducing and implementing best practices.
- Develop and maintain departmental onboarding programs for employees and managers, and work with managers to develop career/development plans for employees.
- Participate in the development and coordination of employee experience/engagement and appreciation initiatives in alignment with employee retention and engagement strategies.
- Conduct needs assessments, develop and implement training initiatives to address business needs.
- Participate in action planning sessions to provide recommendations following surveys and gap analysis.
- Develop project and implementation/action plans.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships through proactive communication with management including employees, leadership, Payroll.
- Other duties and special projects or initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational development, or related field required. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in human resources with demonstrated competency in talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, employee engagement, and change management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to negotiate and influence others, and work collaboratively with a culturally diverse staff.
- Strong analytical skills for data mining, best practice research, and implementation/project plans.
- Must have the ability to handle highly confidential information and materials demonstrating tact and sensitivity in emotionally charged situations.
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive and exceptional work ethic.
- Must successfully complete systems training requirements.
- Master’s degree in related field preferred
- Professional HR certification preferred.
What’s on Offer
- Yearly Bonus
- THR, BPJS, and Medical Insurance
- Other Allowance