About Our Client
One of biggest Singaporean Banking and a very well know bank globally, established in Indonesia since 1956. Currently has branches across 54 cities and 18 provinces in Indonesia. Has won achievements for World’s Best Digital Bank Awards 2021.
- Responsible for identifying cross border business opportunities arising from both outbound and inbound Foreign Direct Investments (“FDI”) in Indonesia primarily to engage and support the corporate clients from Greater China.
- Through developing and maintaining external partnerships with government investment and trade promotion agencies, business associations, professional service providers and internal business units, you shall deliver a one-stop service to FDI.
- You are also required to strategize and execute marketing strategies such as organizing outreach symposiums with business partners to raise market awareness on the bank’s FDI advisory service and its regional banking capabilities.
- In order to ensure overall success in delivering the assigned Key Performance Indicators, you need to work closely with business units and regional teams to devise strategies in achieving the targets. A proper tracking of the targets’ achievements shall be implemented and reported periodically to local Business Head and Group FDI Advisory.
- Minimum bachelor degree from a recognized university
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience; preferably in promoting investment and trade or overseas investment advisory
- Candidate with some banking experience will be an advantage
- Existing network within Chinese business community and good understanding of investor sentiment
- Strong communication and business networking skills
- Highly-motivated, disciplined and a self-starter
- Ability to work independently and highly resourceful
- Able to write and communicate well in English, Chinese and Bahasa.
What’s on Offer
- Basic Salary
- Insurance & BPJS
- Sign on bonus
- COP (Car Ownership Program)
- Annual / performance bonus