About Our Client
Our client is a global technology with 5 global production bases including China, India, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, with an annual production capacity of close to 200 million smartphones. Our client now has over 400 Million users and cover more than 50 countries & regions. Responding to a diverse user group, they enable consumers around the world to enjoy extraordinary moments in life and creates surprises for consumers to use technological innovations.
- Monitors business climate, trends in technology and development, and government activity in areas of the companys current and anticipated product lines.
- Collaborates with Media Manager, Communication Manager, Brand Analytics Manager and other division in brand team to produce business plan that can contribute to the growth of the brand.
- Understand the brand mission and assess its performance on regular basis.
- Construct forecasts and analytical models as a KPI for the brand.
- Educate stakeholders in making effective decisions.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or other related fields; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years experiences in Branding/Strategic/Communications/Business consultant field. Experience in smartphone/technology company and agency is a plus point.
- Very fluent in market research and data analytics.
- Strong written communication skills and ability to craft an integrated tactical and strategical report.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking abilities.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Meticuluos, detail oriented, and willing to take iniative in constantly changing working environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions.
- Responsive, well-organized, open-minded, attention to detail.
What’s on Offer
- Health insurance
- Numerous allowances