About Our Client
Our client is a beauty company which developed and formulated skincare by scientists in Canadian laboratories. With the patented technology, our client managed to formulate the perfect ingredients for each of their products. Currently they are looking for top candidates to help them grow and share their uniqueness to the world.
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies to effectively communicate product benefits.
- Analyzing our brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Translating brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Keeping updated on the latest marketing trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities as part of the planning process and execution of campaigns.
- Lead creative development of marketing people working on brand initiatives.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Devise innovative growth strategies.
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices, and tactics.
- Proven 2-3 years working experience in Brand Marketing or similar role.
- Min. 1 year experience in managerial or supervisory level.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor degree in Brand Communication or related major.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Excellent understanding of the 360 marketing initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Data-driven thinking and an affinity for numbers.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
What’s on Offer
- An exciting opportunity to grow professionally in beauty industry.
- Expand and develop various marketing strategies.
- Widen a professional network.