About Our Client
Our client is a beauty company which developed and formulated skincare by scientists in Canadian laboratories. With the patented technology, our client managed to formulate the perfect ingredients for each of their products. Currently they are looking for top candidates to help them grow and share their uniqueness to the world.
- Manage campaign calendar and coordinate team calendars for meetings, prepare, and distribute agenda and as requested.
- Responsible for building digital advertising proposals/media plans.
- Including setting up, administering campaigns, handling new advertisers, and new technologies.
- Make sure everything all campaign requirements are complete before setting up campaigns internally.
- Responsible as a person-in-charge for live campaign across channel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with a 6 months of digital advertising experience (fresh grads are welcome).
- Experienced in hosting a live campaign/live stream on Instagram, Tiktok, and Marketplace.
- Team player and positive attitude.
- Well-developed social skills and the ability to work within all levels of an organization.
- Familiarity with beauty industry is a plus.