About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. Currently our client is the world's largest producer of telecommunication equipment and the third largest supplier in the world. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – our client are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
1. Work for Data Center project, as a technical leader to support project manager, control the project cost, managing implementation schedule and subcon delivery quality.
2. Understand the SOW of contract and customer requirement, output or be involved to output Data Center project delivery plan and technical solution, control and managing project implementation. Be responsible for Data Center project from pre-sales solution design, implementation and acceptance.
- AC and DC Power and power distribution system including diesel generator;
- Prefabricated containerized data center
- VRLA Battery & Lithium Battery deployment system
- Cooling system;
- Fire suppresstion and detection system;
- Monitoring and Security system;
- Service cost analysis, such as manpower and subcontractor;
3. In charge of management and communication of related customer and subcontractor, lead internal team and subcontractor to work out the design and implementation follow project SOW ,
4. Enhance customer satisfaction on project delivery and promote the market consolidation and development.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Power / Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Successfully completed data center projects more than 3 (≥1000㎡).
- With knowledge and project experience of data center facilities
- Familiar with industry standards and familiar with South East Asian industry practice in data center physical infrastructure.
- Having related cetification such as ATD, CDCP, HCIA/HCIP or equivalent will be much better.
- Be good at communication in external and internal, and good at finding and solving problems.
- Able to working under pressure.
- Willing to travel based on project implementation location.
- With good English verbal and written ability.
What’s on Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Yearly Bonus