About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices. Currently our client is the world's largest producer of telecommunication equipment and the third largest supplier in the world. With integrated solutions across four key domains – telecom networks, IT, smart devices, and cloud services – our client are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.
- Develop sales strategy to meet/achieve microwave product sale goals and revenues.
- Build relationships with customers to discover their business objectives.
- Locate and Identify new market opportunity to increase sales.
- Able to provide competitive analysis on microwave sale solution to increase Microwave Market share.
- Manage and maintain existing accounts.
- Build solid relationships with customers at various levels in their organization.
- Educate customers on new and existing products and solutions together with planning guideline.
- Organize and participate in microwave project bidding, provide competitive and deliverable microwave solution and quotation to support product and service sale.
- Willing to learn to have experience on other product knowledge beside microwave.
- Bachelor (Communication or Electronical Engineer or Computer related)
- At Least 6 years working experiences
What’s on Offer
- Transportation allowance
- Yearly Bonus